Thursday, June 7, 2012

There is a Lizard on my wall

This'll be a short update:

We've had a really good day.
Everyone is just unwinding from the day in the living room right now.

A lizard just crawled across the wall and ran into the air condition vent next to my pillow on my bed.

It was our last day that Dan taught about leadership, and these men and women LOVED him, and from what I can tell they really learned a lot too.

The continuation of the seminar doesn't begin again until Tuesday. So we've made plans to go work with Orphan Relief and Rescue and Diana Davis Orphanage this weekend and on Monday.

The Levels of Leadership group after the seminar was over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, you are awesome. :) I love reading all of these so much. The pictures just bring back so many memories of that beautiful place full of beautiful people. Tell Florence I said hello! Praying for you all!

Kayla